- Product is added to your cart.
Returns and service
At Dehcos you can exchange or return an item free of charge within 14 days of receipt. Here you will find answers to all your questions about the conditions and you can easily request an exchange or return.
14 days cooling off period
Not satisfied with your purchase? There is a cooling off period of 14 days in which you can return the product without stating a reason, starting on the day you receive the product. From the time of reporting the return, you have 14 days to return the products. For hygienic reasons many of our products cannot be taken back after they are opened. Still in doubt? Then contact us.
Exchanges and returns
Please follow the rules below. This allows us to handle your return as smoothly as possible.
- If you are returning the entire order, all the gifts received must also be returned. If you are sending back a part of the order, then all the gifts for which you are not eligible should be returned. If you do not send back the gifts or they are used, then we will charge for them.
- We refund all payments, including any delivery costs we have charged for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day you report the return. We wait with your refund until we have received the product. We use the same payment method used for payment to make the refund. Unless you consent to another method. Did you pay for your order entirely or partly with a gift certificate (e.g. Dehcos Gift Card, VVV Cadeaubon, Fashion Cheque)? Then you will receive this (part) back as a Dehcos Gift Card. The refund is free of charge.
- Costs for return shipment within the Netherlands are paid by us.
Costs for return shipment from countries other than the Netherlands are:
- ... in case of defects and/or receiving the wrong product, borne by us;
- ... in case of a mistake on your part, borne by you;
For hygienic reasons many of our products cannot be taken back after they are opened. Upon arrival, the products are thoroughly checked by us. If there is a suspicion that the product has been used or opened, we reserve the right to refuse a returned product and in that case we can not offer a refund.
It is of course not pleasant when you have a complaint about the service as you experienced it. Even so, we kindly request that you forward your complaint to the customer contact department. You can do this by e-mail, regular post and/or by phone.
Our staff in the customer contact department will review the complaint and try to resolve the complaint to everyone's satisfaction.
Our contact details:
After receipt of your complaint, you will be sent a confirmation. We will respond to your complaint within 14 days of receiving it; should more time be required, we will keep you informed.
A complaint about a product, service or the service of the entrepreneur can also be submitted via a complaints form on the consumer page of the website of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk (https://www.keurmerk.info/nl/consumenten/klacht/) The complaint will then be sent both to the relevant entrepreneur and to Stichting Webshop Keurmerk.
Webshop Keurmerk will not treat a dispute or discontinue the handling, if the entrepreneur has been granted a suspension of payment, it has been declared bankrupt or has actually ended its business activities or the webshop has been suspended or canceled by Webshop Keurmerk.
A dispute will only be dealt with by Webshop Keurmerk if the consumer has first submitted his complaint to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time.
No later than twelve months after the dispute arises, the dispute must be submitted in writing to Webshop Keurmerk.
It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage)