- All products are added to your cart.
Safety & privacy
MEMBER OF STICHTING WEBSHOP KEURMERK (WEBSHOP CERTIFICATION FOUNDATION)
We think customer satisfaction is very important. To give this extra emphasis, we are a member of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk (Webshop Certification Foundation). As a member of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk, we are obligated to meet the European and Dutch laws and regulations and the Keurmerk-code.
Great, but what benefits does that mean for me?
This entails various benefits for you: if you see the logo of Stichting Webshop Keurmerk on the site, then you know that you are at any rate dealing with a reliable webshop. In addition, you can be assured of a webshop...
- ... that offers you a safe payment environment.
- ... whose general terms and conditions are in line with the Consumentenbond (Consumers' Union).
- ... where you have a 14-day cooling off period after purchasing.
- ... that handles your complaints seriously, quickly and correctly.
We think the protection of your personal information and hard-earned money is very important, and we work hard in return. Our webshops therefore use an SSL-secured internet connection on all pages. That means that others do not get the chance to secretly peek in. With SSL, all data are sent encrypted over the internet. You can recognise a secure SSL connection by the green 'lock' in your browser.
When you order something from us, you do not want anyone 'looking over your shoulder'. Or worse: someone who shares your personal information with others. We therefore do everything we can to keep your personal information private. Such as encrypting this sensitive information via SSL.
Your personal information is stored in a secured database. We will not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes. In order for your purchases to go as smoothly as possible, we do first need information from you.
What do we want to know?
- First and last name: We would like to address you in the proper way.
- Address and city: With the right address, your order will be delivered very quickly.
- Telephone number: We would like to be able to contact you quickly about your order. We call if there is something that is not clear. Sometimes we call afterwards to find out whether everything went well.
- Payment details: Your payment details are processed in a secured environment, directly with your bank, without us being able to see those details. The bank tells us only whether your payment was successful.
- IP address: We record the IP address and time of visit. We use this information to analyse surfing behaviour and possible improvements to our website.
- E-mail address: You will receive an e-mail about your order, an invoice and the progress of the products that you purchase from us. You will only receive newsletters if you have given your consent for that.
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Customer service: You can call us, e-mail us or reach us on Twitter & Facebook.
- Account: Your personal information is in your account. This includes name, delivery and billing address, date of birth, telephone number and log-in details. We also save information about your previous orders. This way, we can help you faster.
- Newsletters: If you have registered for our newsletter, then you will receive a monthly e-mail stuffed with exclusive promotions and tips. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Reviews: You can help other customers by leaving a review. By sharing your experiences, you give others an even better picture of our service or a product.
- Promotions: Participated in a promotion? Did you win something? We use your information to be able to let you know that you have won something. We also use these data to analyse our promotions. This is how they get even better each time.
- Fraud prevention: Very rarely, we have to use customer information to investigate, prevent and fight fraud. If your behaviour is highly suspicious, then we are required to share your information with governmental agencies.
Changes or deletion?
Would you like to review your personal information? Or would you like to change or remove your information from our system? No problem! Please let us know by post or e-mail.
What is a cookie?
What do cookies do?
1. Functional cookies
- These cookies are needed for the proper function of our webshop. Examples are for the shopping cart, remembering a login or determining that another cookie may or may not be placed.
2. Tracking Cookies
- Google Analytics: With these we can track which pages are visited, how many visitors come to the website and how people navigate through the website. With this information, we can optimise our webshop.
- test and optimise your user experience and the function of our webshop;
- measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns.
Switching cookies on and off and removing them
You can find more information concerning switching cookies on and off and removing them in the instructions and/or help function of your browser.
Want more information about cookies?
You can find more information about cookies on the following websites:
- Consumentenbond: 'What are cookies?'
- Consumentenbond: 'What are cookies for?'
- Consumentenbond: 'Removing cookies'
- Consumentenbond: 'Switching off cookies'
- Your Online Choices: 'A guide to online behavioural advertising'
We greatly appreciate your comments regarding this privacy statement. Should you be of the opinion that this privacy statement is not being followed or if you have questions, please let us know by post or e-mail.