Soothe your body and mind with the radiant power of Provencal almonds. L'Occitane has bottled this phenomenal nut in the Amande product line - a range of oils, shower gels, moisturizers and skin-firming treatments that cleanse and smooth the skin.
The almond nut, which grows protected in a beautifully soft and green velvet shell, is known for its ability to soften and smooth the skin.
A source of softness for your skin and hair: almonds
L'Occitane uses almonds from Haute Provence, which come from a dedicated family farm. From the heart of this tiny fruit, L'Occitane extracts sweet almond oil, an ingredient known for its nourishing properties, found in the Amande product line.
An ingredient in all its forms
A true treasure of nature, the almond is rich in vitamins and minerals. The almond is best known in its vegetable oil form, which is wonderful for pampering us thanks to its cosmetic properties.
But the oily state is not the only form we can use. At L'Occitane, almond is used in all its textures, oil, butter, crushed shells, protein and milk. This is how to take advantage of all the benefits of this high-quality ingredient!
- Sweet Almond Oil: Extracted by first cold pressing from largely broken almonds originally intended for consumption and would normally be discarded. Helps nourish and strengthen the skin by promoting the skin's hydrolipidic film. Helps soften the skin and is known to soothe the skin.
- Sweet Almond Milk: A convenient blend obtained by emulsion of almond oil and water. Helps moisturize and soothe.
- Sweet almond shell: Almond shells, a product of the cosmetics industry, are ground in a specific way to obtain a rounded shape. This rounded shape avoids any irritation. Gentle exfoliating.
Sweet Almond Butter: A clever blend that includes vegetable almond oil and shea butter. Helps nourish, moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Sweet almond protein: Co-product of the cosmetics industry. Derived from almond, like oil, but in the form of an aqueous extract. Helps moisturize, soften and smooth the skin.
What are the benefits of sweet almond?
- Hydrates, nourishes, softens and protects
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Prevents stretch marks (perfect for pregnant women)
- Suitable for babies and children
- Nourishes dry, brittle and curly hair
- Helps to restore skin radiance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishes even the driest of skins
- Suitable for sensitive skin